UFO’s – Disclosure Project
Posted by lahar9jhadav on September 26, 2010
A Brief Summary
For most people, the question of whether or not we are alone in the universe is a mere philo-sophical musing – something of academic inter-est but of no practical import-ance. Even evidence that we are currently being visited by non-human advanced life forms seems to many to be an irrelevancy in a world of global warming, crushing poverty and the threat of war. In the face of real challenges to the long-term human future, the question of UFOs, extraterrestrials and secret government projects is a mere sideshow, right? Wrong – catastrophically wrong.
The evidence and testimony presented in the following pages establishes the following:
– That we are indeed being visited by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations and have been for some time;
– That this is the most classified, compartmented program within the US and many other countries;
– That those projects have, as warned in 1961 by President Eisenhower, escaped legal oversight and control in the US, the UK and elsewhere;
– That advanced spacecraft of extraterrestrial origin, called extraterrestrial vehicles (ETVs) by some intelligence agencies, have been downed, retrieved and studied since at least the 1940s and possibly as early as the 1930s;
– That significant technological breakthroughs in energy generation and propulsion have resulted from the study of these objects (and from related human innovations dating as far back as the time of Nicola Tesla) and that these technologies utilize a new physics not requiring the burning of fossil fuels or ionizing radiating to generate vast amounts of energy;
– That classified, above top-secret projects possess fully operational anti-gravity propulsion devices and new energy generation systems that, if declassified and put to peaceful uses, would empower a new human civilization without want, poverty or environmental damage.
Those who doubt these assertions should carefully read the testimony of dozens of military and government witnesses whose testimony clearly establishes these facts. Given the vast and profound implications of these statements, whether one accepts or seriously doubts these assertions, all must demand that congressional hearings be convened to get to the truth of this matter. For nothing less that the human future hangs in the balance.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.